Saturday, July 12, 2014

My First Day of class

College can seen like a never ending stream of new experience, new class, new friends. Especially, if your going back to college after 14 years. I was both scared and excited at the same time.
Finding the right room on my first day seemed like a navigating amaze. First I was an hour late of my class and second by the time i got to the second session the had already started and the teacher gave me an activity to be presented in 15 min. The activity was to pick only one question out of the four and introduce myself and I have to present this in front of the whole class. I felt so uncomfortable and shy. but I somehow did it and I was not as bad as I though it would be. It was definitely a different and awesome experience.
In the last hour the teacher explained to us the importance of essay writing. The teacher also gave us an assignment which was to write one paragraph about our general attitude toward writing. I really liked my first day in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment